Chivalrous Pooch

Okay I went all in on this one.  All the way down to the tiniest cog.  This adorable pooch from La-La Land Crafts is such a charmer.  He even brought flowers!  


This was fun to color and assemble.  I colored the Dandy Frenchie dog stamp using my Copics.  I then fussy cut him out and set him aside.  Next I stamped the jar and flowers in a light color.  This stamp comes from the background set Just For You.  It includes a huge gingham background stamp with a sentiment, jar, basket and flowers.  After coloring it I cut it out and then got to assembling the card.  I love gears and cogs so this was super fun.

Dandy Frenchie
Just For You stamp set

Copics:
YR02 04 09
BG13 11
C5 7 9 10
W1 3 5 7
R20
Y11 Y15

Comments

Linda Mosley said…
Look at the shading on that jar. Holy cow. I don’t know how you get it so perfect. 💖 Love the cogs.

Popular Posts