Sunset Sway

This sweet image is called "Sunset Sway".  I tried to keep it pastel but in the end that didn't happen.  I find that keeping things light is hard as the Copic's are so vivid and yummy and the color choices are endless.  I couldn't help but do the Tulips in orange.  I thought I would play around a bit more with cast shadows to give depth.  Most of the shadows are correct I think but if they are not don't judge me.  It was fun to do anyways.


Simple Tulips and Anemones swayin' in the breeze!!  There is actually two different choices for this digital image, one is with a butterfly.  Power Poppy has the mose amazing digital detailed floral.

Ever curious about all the little dots that I love to add to cards?  Well if you haven't heard me raving yet about Nuvo Crystal Drops you might need to listen.  Gone are the days of adding brads in all different sizes.  All you need is the Nuvo Crystal drops to add beautiful accents in any color to compliment your project.  They dry so quickly, unlike other products I have tried.  They come in a HUGE range of colors and I really love the transparent ones like almost look like water drops in many colors.  Tonic nailed it on this product!!!



Copics:
R00 R01
BV17 V99 BV29
BV20 BV23
G40 G43 G46
Y32 YR02 YR68




Comments

Right, wrong, who cares. You are the Queen of cast shadows.
BeckyM said…
Very very pretty and gorgeous shadows!
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Jenn, this is GORGEOUS! I love the colors, and your cast shadows are always amazing. And surely no one is going to judge these! I love it! Hugs!
Essie said…
Jennifer, Your coloring is always inspiring and these shadows--well, I'm going to have to dare to try this out! Remarkable. Really.
So pretty. I am judging you shadows and the verdict is guilt by way of perfection!
essay best said…
Your cast shadows are as beautiful as the title of it. Wonderful colors and love your work. Keep sharing and keep smiling.

Popular Posts