Cuttlelola...say what?

Not sure if you have heard of it yet...but just you wait!!!    I am not making money off this but thought I would share with you a cool tool and super fun too.  This is an electric dots pen.  You turn it on and it makes continual dots at different speeds.   I have included a link below if you want one for yourself or a friend.  This dots pen is electric and takes all the work out of pointillism.  It is simple to use and I thought I would just make a short video on how it works.  You can GO HERE to see the video (don't forget to subscribe and leave some love).  I created this 6 x 8 piece in no time at all.  This product doesn't work with Copics just incase you are wondering.  Of course you can color first then use the pen to add shading, but not the other way around.  Bottom line is its super cool!  Wouldn't this make the perfect stocking stuffer for yourself?!


Where the heck do you buy it you ask?  
You can buy it HERE

Comments

Bunny said…
Great tool.

Love the turtle. He looks like the ones that hatch on our beach each year.
Maire Gamber said…
What a great idea and love your design
Hugs, Marie

Popular Posts