Extreme Color Placement

You know how I have been having loads of fun with color placement on the LMMS images, by giving them noses and mouths and such.  Well this is how I roll....I went from regular creative color placement to extreme color placement (ECP).  I did not mess with the regular image but rather placed color as I saw fit to change up this little fairy leaving all lines as they were.   I hope you can appreciate this form of artwork and hope you will give it a try using an image of your choice.




I used some of the NEW MakeItCrafty elements to complete the card.
Tree (on its side)
Grass

The image is by Digital Pencil 2 and can be found HERE
I hope you love her as much as I do in both forms!

Copic Colors....
A whole heck of a lot!!

Comments

Sandra said…
Marvellous Jennifer!
Love your coloring!
Hugs,Sandra
Unknown said…
Wow, that's amazing. It makes all your images so versatile when you can make the colors work for you
Dana Joy said…
My goodness this is gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
with your love of fairies it is perfect and a cutie
Katelyn said…
Gorgeous! Great job with the colour placement, I love it!
Amazing Jennifer. I hoped you posted this at a challenge of Mo's. She would love to see it.

Popular Posts