Shhhh...It's a Surprise!

Sweet and innocent?  I think not...don't let her fool you.  I don't know why I colored her hair pink.  I have been doing that a lot lately.  Funny thing is, I am not a fan of pink AT ALL.  I do like this combo though.  This image is a new one from Make It Crafty.  Zoe from MIC just released a whole bunch of new ones.  You know I am a huge fan of MIC!  Anyways, I just wanted to share her with you as I had her all colored up and carded.



E50 E51 E11 E23 BV23
E41 E43 E44
RV34 RV17 RV19
BG11 BV32 BG34 BG57
V12 V15 V17

Comments

Cassandra said…
Pink hair??? Are you not feeling well??? Hee...I think she turned out great!!!
Unknown said…
She was just screaming PINK....hair....you just had no choice...LOL. She is beautiful and the color combo even better. Have a good week.

Popular Posts