New Release - Stampendous Day 5

And the suspense is killing you right...you want to see more?  Here is little Ms. Tutu Toads main man.  


I colored him using E31 E35 E57 E79 on white card stock and cut him out.  I did this so when I used my blender pen to remove some ink for the toad bumps they would stand out more  Then I placed him on Kraft paper.  I left his tag blank so that those taking my class can add there own sentiment when ready to give the card away.  This was such a fun card to color.

I just love him so much.  He is the perfect size to color too.  His name is Sir Toad (for reals).  I layered him onto the NEW Bicycle Background stamp.  Isnt this yummy?  BTW...another card for my class.

Everything New can be seen HERE or look through the catalog HERE

More amazing inspiration from the Stampendous Team

Comments

You and those frogs were meant to be! Amazing card. Love the coloring and the colors!
Bonnie Irvine said…
No wonder he is Tutu's main man...he's so handsome. Love this card. FAbulous design and colours. This guy is so fun!
Miriam Prantner said…
Wow, the coloring on kraft looks amazing. I just love it, and love that you can use whatever sentiment you want.
So darned cute!!! Love his little parasol or umbrella! Your colouring is awesome! Can hardly wait to get this stamp also!!! :)
Mojca said…
Ohhhhh what a cutie. Love the colors and your gorgeous coloring. Hugs! Mojca
Sue D said…
Love this gentleman toad! Great background!
So fantastic, Jenn! Tutu Toad never had a more appreciative audience! He just looks so grand. Thanks for playing with us this week!
Barb Turpin said…
Love what you're doing with these sweet little Toads! Love your blues and browns together too.
Lisa Minckler said…
I can't stop staring at this!! Unbelievably wonderful creation you've designed here. Your card is fantabulous :)
morentin1326 said…
wow... I love, love this card. awesome. love the colors
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
Billie A said…
I love this card, the image is just too cute, perfect coloring and card colors. love it.

Popular Posts