Friend


This stamp caught my eye while looking through all the stamps Crafters Companion has out.  I love the chillaxed look of the puppy in Strawberry Kisses - My Boy.  Those taking my class at The Craft Retreat in Arizona will get to color him up.  He is one of 4 cards we will get a chance to color (all from Crafters Companion this time around).  I will show another one tomorrow.  Be sure and get signed up for next weeks class if you want to join in.  Crafters Companion is also doing a "friends" challenge so this fits so nicely within the guidelines of the challenge.  You can see the Challenge Blog HERE

I wanted to color something that goes from pink to peach so I used RV42 E93 and E51 for this fun combo.  I love the smooth transition of these colors.  The other few colors used are E40 E43 E44 W1 and W3.  Pretty simple and quick to color.

If you want to find some of this "shoe-lace like ribbon go to Creative Impressions and get your own.  they have all different colors HERE.


Comments

Stacy H-W said…
Gorgeous!! I just love the way you color! Thanks for joining us for the friendship challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog!
Unknown said…
This is absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along in our Crafter's Companion Challenge blog, "Friends Challenge"!!
Tonya said…
This is so adorable. I love teh laces you created. Thank you for playing along with the Crafter's Companion challenge. :o)
{Chrissie} said…
Wow, this is so incredibly cute. The dog looks so realistic, I could hug him! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!!
LaJanette said…
OMG this is absolutely adorable! I am loving your coloring and that shoe lace detail is FANTASTIC!

Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Friendship Challenge this month:0)

Hugs;
Janette
AmyT said…
Wow I love the colors on your card. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blod

Popular Posts