A Little WIP (Work In Progress)



This is Verity from the Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable Collection.  I saw this image on another blog and had to have her.  I can't wait until they get her back in rubber.  Click on the image to get a closer look.  I just love how she turned out.  Wanna color like this?  Keep practicing.  Need help?  Sign up for one of my classes.  The class schedule is on the right hand side of my blog.  Join me in my Build-A-Book class and build your own technique book.  This class is a perpetual class, so you must start at the beginning to get your whole book but you will learn a tremendous amount.  An extra class has been added due to class sell-out this thursday at Paper Vineyard.  Get signed up now if you want to start the book.  I also have 3 "try before you buy" rental sets to get you started.  Just let the store know you will need to use a set.  You can pay me the $5.00 at class.  See you soon!


Copics used:  R59, R46, B99, B97, B95, W3, C1, C3, E50, E51, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, E37, E57, texture rag and Blender Solution

Card in progress...will post soon

Comments

Beautiful...I have those colors...now to get them down on paper to look like this....haha...I'll do what you say practice....getting ready to right now on the penguin.
Jennifer Dove said…
Cely, You can do it! Holler if you have questions...practice makes perfect!

Popular Posts