I really HAVE been busy!! ...Promise....


I have been feverishly working on a gift for my friends at CREATIVE IMPRESSIONS, but couldn't share until they received the gift. Well the time has come, and now I can post. The pail, micro brads, mini brads, and biggie brads and ribbon can be purchased though our site. If we don't currently show it in stock we can special order it for you. Feel free to email us with questions to info@just4funcrafts.com. I decorated the pail and drilled holes in the bottom of the pail to insert tiny battery operated Xmas lights that light up. I filled it with chunky glitter "snow" and a mini Lenox Christmas tree. The flower on the top was handmade out of the red vellum that is on sale through Just4funcrafts. I also used a felt flower from the New line of felt flowers made by Creative Impressions. Just4funcrafts will be carrying them shortly. I hung small spiral clips from fishing line under the lid to look like snow flakes. This was a fun project to make. There are so many other things you can do with the pails...a Valentines day scene...a Halloween scene...birthday scene....the ideas are endless. Just get out your pail and play!

Comments

Rachele Funk said…
I just love this! Seeing as I know I'll never have time to actually make something this over the top, wowie, I'll just have to enjoy it from afar!

When are you going to post your charms? I just love mine!!!
Diane said…
Cool!!! Another awesome project!!

Popular Posts